Monday, March 27, 2006

BOO-BOOs

Mya got a little boo-boo on her eye at the last slam. She's missing some hair on her eyelid and she has guck coming out. I will continue to clean it and hopefully I won't have to bring her to the vet.
Hotspot. I didn't even know what a hotspot was until someone told me that's probably what Mya had. She kept licking a spot on the inside of her rear right leg until there was no hair left. Someone told me to try cortisone cream. I spoke to the pharmasist and he said it would work. So $4 to fix that problem. The hair is growing back now and it should be back to normal very soon.

1 comment:

RED DOG said...

My bulldog(s) get hotspots all the time in the summer. It is from being in water all the time and not getting totally dry.
I would towel dry the spots and just wash with Hibitane which is just a mild soap/anti-septic type thing.
Not common in Bulldogs as they are not known for going in water!
Nitro hasn't got any yet.
Lee