Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Getting a haircut

Well, I finally got around to giving Mya a haircut. Her hair was so long over her eyes that she couldn't even see the cats in the yard!
At the old house, I built my grooming table right into the wall, so when I moved, I couldn't take it with me. My father in-law built me a beautiful grooming table but my grooming arm doesn't fit on it. My husband said he would fix it for me...tic, toc, tic, tok.....still waiting!
So I went ahead and groomed her anyway. Not bad I must say! However, whenever I groom her I have trouble with her tail and her rear. She sticks her tail flat over her butt and I can't groom under it. No matter what I try I can never do the tail properly. Then there is her rear! The hair must grow in 100 different directions there. She ends up looking bald there for a week until it grows in a bit. I guess I should only be using a 7 blade there.
Ahhhh, when am I ever going to get this grooming thing perfect????????????

No comments: