Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I won, I won!!!!

I just love to visit Sara's blog


She talks about so many different things like her dogs, her business, her crafts and her life. Sara just recently introduced a new biscuit to her "The Barking Biscuit Company" business. She had a contest to name the new product and guess what....... I won! Well, I suggested Pumpkins Please and someone else suggested Pumpkin Please. They went with Pumpkin Please, but I think my suggestion was close enough! lol


These new cookies are grain free. Something that Mya needs. She hasn't had treats in 6 weeks and is anxiously awaiting the arrival of her new "Pumpkin Please" cookies!

1 comment:

Barking Biscuit said...

Well, here we are October 12th and still I have no new Pumpkin Please! tags so that I can send out your gift. Hopefully Mya will think they were worth the wait!