Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Only a Mom could be happy about Poop!

I am so very pleased to see that Mya's poops are now a tiny, firm, non-smelly (well, as non smelly as dog poop can be), solid poop. They are so easy to pick up!

The eye guck has stopped too! The greenish slime that would come out of the corner of her eye is now gone. The ear infections are clearing up nicely too.

I haven't seen her chew on her feet in a while. Unless she is doing that while I'm not around. She is scratching still, but that is reduced as well.

I am going to give her a bath and a grooming soon.

Looks like this food is working so far! Knock on wood.

The only thing I don't like about the food, is the fish smell on her beard! She's going to have to get used to having her face washed after eating.

1 comment:

lmontgom said...

ew food, the fishy-smelling food? I am not 15 months into trying to get Pup's poop and scratching/chewing corrected. I"m desperate!