Saturday, December 15, 2007

Part 1 of my gift

For Christmas, my parents send each of us money. Every year, I buy things that I wouldn't normally buy myself. The first thing I thought I would start with this year are new grooming scissors and thinning shears. The closest good dog supply store is in Oakville and I don't like driving out there unless there is a good reason, so I went looking for a hair stylist's store. I found this cool place in Whitby. Did you know that the industry charges more for dog grooming supplies than human grooming supplies? Actually, I'm not surprised at all.
Now, with the rest of the money I want to get a new book and probably a new pair of black boots, oh, and maybe some new gloves!
I will be grooming Mya tomorrow and can't wait to try the new supplies out.

No comments: