Thursday, January 10, 2008

A BIG Decision

After giving this a lot of thought (and changing my mind about my decision everyday) I have decided not to host the 2008 Giant Schnauzer Grand Slam.

It is a lot of work and I really love doing it, but I would like to attend a large gathering of
Giants without being the one organizing it. I would love to talk to everyone and meet all the Giants, which is something I don't get to do when I organize the event.
I would still like to host the Grand Slam but only every second year.

I really hope someone else will step up and offer to host the Grand Slam this year (without the auction, penny sale etc).




1 comment:

Sara said...

I can certainly relate to changing your mind...I do it constantly.
I hope someone steps up to the plate and does the organizing so that you can enjoy it, but don't be surprised if no one does. That doesn't mean they don't enjoy the event...just that there aren't many people willing to do all the work to get things done.