Friday, January 11, 2008

An Interesting Blog

Everyday, I like to look at my favorite blogs. Someone told me about a blog about a lady who took in an orphaned Coyote. I had to go and have a look!
Her pictures are stunning to say the least. If you have a chance, go have a look at
She updates the blog daily with the life of Charlie the Coyote.
Even if you don't agree with someone raising a Coyote in a human world, just have a look at the pictures. My take on it is that this poor little guy would have died without a human taking him in. I think when he's ready to go, he will decide when it is time.

2 comments:

K9-CRAZY said...

Do you use Google reader or another website tracker?

Those are beautiful pictures.

Sara said...

Wow! Those are amazing photos. Quite the mangy looking dogs though aren't they?