Friday, September 28, 2007

Chick, chick, chicken!

So, today was the first day that Mya got raw chicken, bones and all.

I bought chicken thighs to start. I put 2 in her bowl. She looked at them, looked at me, looked at them, looked......(you get the picture! lol)

I picked one up and gave it to her. She tenderly put it in her mouth and proceeded to bring it to the couch. No, no, no! I picked it up and brought it back to her bowl. I guess she just didn't know what I wanted her to do with it.

She licked it, picked it up in her mouth and started chewing and crunching. Then it was time for the second one. She looked at me again, as if to ask, "do I eat this one the same way?".

She picked that one up too and munched and crunched.

Once she got the hang of it, she really loved it. I think she wanted more, but she will have to wait until tomorrow morning.

Now, my next challenge is to find all this stuff on sale!!

No comments: