Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Introducing Casi

Casi

I had the pleasure of driving out to Bowmanville today to meet Casi. She is a female, spayed Giant Schnauzer who is looking for a new home. She is staying at a kennel right now with a lady who does Standard Poodle rescue.

Watch the video to see her fetch!

This girl is amazing. She let me pull her hair, play with her tail, check her ears, eyes and teeth. The teeth probably need to be cleaned. I played with her feet and nails. She even let me roll her over so I could scratch her belly. She really loved that!


As you can see, she has a non-schnauzer haircut right now. Her tail was docked very long also. She has a lot of white hairs all over her body, but she also seems to have some grey on her legs.

She has no bumps or lumps that I could feel. She loves to play fetch but would rather not give the ball back after she gets it! She responded very quickly to the commands sit and down. She likes to give the paw and she only jumped up once when I got her really excited.


She would make a wonderful addition to any home. She has been well socialized and gets along well with other dogs. I was told she likes children, however I cannot guarantee that as I did not put her in that situation.
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me for more information



1 comment:

Julie said...

Great job! I just sent someone your link so they could see the dogs.