Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Emergency - 2 Giants looking for homes!

Well, some of you may know that I used to do rescue for Giants. I didn't do it for long and actually, it is an extremely difficult job. Without being able to bring other Giants into my home, I couldn't personally take care of them. Finding foster homes or even permanent homes was very stressful. Also, a thought was always in the back of my mind....what if the dog bites someone? I just couldn't live with that. I like to stick with things that I have some control over!!! However, I will never turn my back on a Giant and I will help in any way that I can.

There are 2 Giant Schnauzers looking for homes in Ontario right now:

Casi is about 3-4 yrs old. She is spayed, well behaved, obedient and very smart. As you know, her bad habits are sometimes (she has gotten better) getting food from the table/counter and loves eating tissue paper, usually from same areas. Go figure!!! She was given to me by a really nice family who just did not have the time for her anymore. She’s great with special needs kids and LOVES men.
Casi will soon be going into the Newmarket OSPCA

Dutchess: Sadly, I was surrendered to the Shelter because I just couldn't get along with the other dog that was living in my previous home. So I guess it would be best if I went to a home that had no other dogs. I'm a smart, gentle and well behaved girl and I already know my basic commands. I need a family that will help build my confidence and give me all the attention I deserve. I would like my new family to bring me to obedience training because not only will that help to build my self confidence, but it will help me to become more socialized.
Dutchess is at the Orangeville OSPCA http://www.orangevillespca.ca/dogs.html

Please pass the word along!!! Let's help these Giants find a good home.

No comments: