Saturday, September 22, 2007

There's still 1 more waiting for a new home!


Dutchess
As of yesterday, Dutchess was still available. I see now that they have application pending on her profile. I sure hope that someone applied for her that can give her the life that a Giant Schnauzer deserves!
***APPLICATION PENDING***Can you resist my adorable face? Sadly, I was surrendered to the Shelter because I just couldn't get along with the other dog that was living in my previous home. So I guess it would be best if I went to a home that had no other dogs. I'm a smart, gentle and well behaved girl and I already know my basic commands. I need a family that will help build my confidence and give me all the attention I deserve. I would like my new family to bring me to obedience training because not only will that help to build my self confidence, but it will help me to become more socialized.

No comments: